Close To You’s COVID-19 Commitment To Health and Safety
We are very excited to be reopening as of May 19, 2020. Below you will find the measures we are taking to ensure our staff and clients stay safe and healthy.
Client and Staff Protection:
- We have rearranged the displays throughout the store to ensure appropriate spacing to accommodate physical distancing.
- We will limit the number of clients in the store based on WCB recommendations
- We have placed directional arrows and markers to ensure spacing and distancing throughout the store.
- There are sanitizing stations in place at the store entrance, change room entrance, and front counter. We ask clients to use these stations be on their hands upon entering the store.
- Clients and staff will maintain 2 metres (6 feet) physical distancing wherever possible.
- Clients will maintain the 2-metre distancing when waiting to complete their transaction at the front counter.
- Until further notice the change room area will be limited to a maximum of 2 (two) people at a time.
- When assisting clients within the change room area as necessary for specific measuring and/or fitting needs, a mask will be worn by both the staff member and the client.
- Clients will stand behind the plexiglass as the sales is being completed.
- Clients are to leave all items tried on in the change room or on the designated rack for steaming.
- When in the change room trying on items, staff will inform clients as to when they may leave the area to maintain proper distancing protocol.
- Staff will wash their hands for 20-30 seconds or apply hand sanitizer after assisting each client in the change room and on the sales floor.
- Staff will ensure that every clothing item is steamed inside and outside before it is placed back onto the floor racking.
- Only one staff member will be behind the front counter at a time.
- Only one staff member will be in the change room area at a time.
- At regular intervals at-risk for transmission areas of the store (based on checklist) will be wiped down with approved sanitizing products, and the checklist will be initialized as completed.
Close To You Ltd