CTY Boutique's COVID-19 Commitment To Health and Safety - Revised March 2022
WE ARE KEEPING YOU, OUR CLIENTS, & OUR STAFF SAFE
Here is how:
- We require staff and clients to wear a mask in our change rooms.
- Masks are optional for staff and you, our clients, while in our store. Staff is encouraged to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- We strongly encourage social distancing while in our store.
- We have hand sanitizer at our front door, store counter, and change room entrance.
- Staff are required to stay at home if they are not feeling well.
- Our plexiglass shields remain in place at our counter areas.
- Clients are asked to give other clients social distancing at the counter area.
- We continue to wipe down changeroom metal surfaces after they have been used.
- Other methods of purchasing from our store are available including curbside pick-up and on-line.
- We continue to sanitize areas of the store that are considered high touch.
AND YOU CAN HELP KEEP US SAFE TOO:
- Masks are required by staff and clients when assistance is required in our change rooms.
- Social distancing is strongly recommended.
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well.
- Sanitize your hands when you enter the store.
Close To You Boutique