Forever New Fabric Wash Powder, Unscented - 450 g
Forever New's eco-friendly pure citric base is tough on stains but gentle on sensitive skin and clothes. It breaks down dirt instead of fibers and rinses so clean so the clothes you love last longer.
The unscented formula by Forever New has no added fragrance maskers.
What's the Difference Between Powders vs. Liquids? It is a personal preference. However, powders generally are more concentrated than liquids that can be up to 80% water. Powders are also easier to use in a prewash cycle as you can fill both the prewash and main wash compartments at once.
A little goes a long way - this bottle is good for 15 washes. 1 load = 30g or 2 capfuls.
- The soft scent leaves clothing smelling fresh, not fragranced
- Formulated for everyday use, it is perfect for all your clothing & linens
- It contains plant-derived biodegradable ingredients and is formulated without zeolites, phosphates, phthalates, and parabens
- Preserves elasticity so clothing keeps its fit and shape longer
- Removes residue that other detergents leave behind
- Enzyme free - safe for silk, wool, cotton, and other natural fabrics
- 100% active ingredients that are 100% dissolvable
- Ingredients: Sodium citrate (natural water softener), tetra-sodium iminodisuccinate (water conditioner), nonionic and anionic surfactants (plant-derived cleansers), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).
- Forever New is never formulated with parabens, phthalates & dyes, and is never tested on animals.
- Proudly made in Canada
- Hand Wash: Use 1-1/2 tablespoons of powder per load. Soak up to 5 minutes. Rinse well.
- High Efficiency: Use 1/8 cup (1/2 scoop) for regular loads and 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for larger loads.
- Top Loader: Use 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for regular loads and 1/2 cup (2 scoops) for larger loads.
Forever New Fabric Wash Powder, Unscented - 450 g - Style 2250