Tips for Garment Care
- Turn garments inside out before washing in order to avoid any pilling.
- Hand wash is always recommended for lingerie. If choosing not to hand wash, always put lingerie in a separate wash bag.
- Use mild detergent. Using detergent without optical color brighteners keeps “whites” white for longer. The brighteners can leave a deposit on the fabric which can turn the “whites” grey.
- Do not use fabric conditioner as traces will remain within the fabric which can lead to skin irritations and allergies. The hold of the garment would also be affected, leading to a lessening of its support and shape-forming characteristics.
- Hang to dry lingerie. Follow instructions on label for clothing.
- Do not iron lingerie. Follow instructions on label for clothing.
Fabric Care Symbols